Work with us
A highly motivated and skilled workforce is the key to our success. Fiber-SAT employs over 100 staff across our branches at Kabul. We manage and develop individuals with diverse educational and professional backgrounds – all passionate about creating a lasting impact in Afghanistan. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, Fiber-SAT is your ideal working environment. At Fiber-SAT we attract Afghanistan’s top talent, aspiring to the highest level of professionalism.
Our people embrace quality service, passion and commitment towards improving the lives of ordinary Afghans as the fundamental pillars of our work. If you share our passion for success, we invite you to join our team.
Fiber-SAT manages and develops individuals with diverse educational and professional backgrounds, so you may achieve many benefits being as an employee in Fiber-SAT:
- Career development
- Skill Development
- Position Promotion and Trust
The below is a general overview of our recruiting process.
- Individuals seeking employment with Fiber-SAT may submit their resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A member of Fiber-SAT ISP recruiting team will review all the applications, identifying candidates who meet the required criteria and qualifications of a posted position.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by a member of the recruiting team for an initial screen. The screen may be conducted via electronic questionnaire, phone discussion, or a face-to-face meeting. The screen must be completed in order for a candidate to be considered for a job opportunity.
- Based on the results of the initial screen, a candidate may be invited to interview. A member of the recruiting team will contact the candidate(s) to make the necessary arrangements. Candidates will be asked to provide information specific to their professional and educational experiences.
- The hiring team will share and discuss their input and then make their decision. A member of the hiring team will contact the candidate who best meets the requirements for the position, and will extend an offer of employment to the candidate.
Fiber-SAT employment opportunities are advertised either through its own website, ACBAR and Facebook page, we encourage you to register your resume during this visit to ensure you are considered for exciting opportunities at Fiber-SAT and beyond.
If you want to be part successful team then join our team, check out our vacancies as they arise.
- System/ Customer Support Officer
- HR Assistant
- Sales Officer
- IT Technician
- Collection Assistant
- Collection Officer
- Sales Supervisor & Regional Sales Supervisor
- Customer Accounts Officer
- CRO and CSO
Training & Internship
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation”
Fiber-SAT provides various free of cost training courses for all university and graduate students who are applying for the positions of (Sales & Marketing, Technical and Administration), so interested candidates will be trained theoretically and practically in the organized session arranged by Fiber-SAT ISP Senior trainers.
After a general interview, short listed candidates will be requested for a written test and then qualified candidates who have passed the written test successfully will be trained theoretically and practical session will start, so at the end of the course a certificate of completion will be granted for all and succeeded candidates will be assigned to the position.